"For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another."
Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Secure?
Please, rest assured that all provided personal information will remain strictly secure and will most certainly not be passed to any third party or be used for marketing. Furthermore, by creating a username, you will be able to login and personally update any of your information should changes be necessary.
How Do I Register?
Please go to nynemembership.org > Log in > register or Click for New Account Registration
- What payment method options can I choose from?
- The on-line giving program is configured to accept direct payments from checking or savings accounts. We also accept credit & debit card payments.
- How often will payments be pulled from my account?
- The program can be configured to pull funds from your account at a frequency that's right for you. Currently your options are described in the table below.
- How do I participate in the weekend offering if I use the automated giving program?
- If you wish, you can still participate in the weekend offering by dropping an empty envelope labeled "I Give On-line" into the basket.
- How can I get a record of my giving?
- You can request a giving statement from the church Finance Office at any time. This statement will cover both your automated giving as well as any other offerings you give on the weekend. To request a statement be send to you please e-mail us or call the church office.
- How do I update my bank account or credit card information?
- If you need to edit your bank account of credit card information please delete your existing profile and create a new profile.
- Can I test this system by giving one time?
- Yes. There is an option to give a one time gift. This is a great way to better understand how the system works.
- I've signed up for the automated giving program but would like to change my preferences or need to stop. How do I do this?
- You can make changes at any time by using the "View Giving Profiles" button on the sidebar. Once you login you can change any of your preferences or stop your automated giving. If you have any trouble please feel free to e-mail or phone the church office.